- The application form for new admission will be issued with the payment of Rs.500/-. The Admission will be available for those who have 60% and more marks.
- The form duly filled in should be returned to the school office along with one stamp size photograph and other documents by the last date decided by the management.
- The intimation of the date and timings for observation/test/interview will be given to the applicants by the school office.
- The last date for receipt of completed application form will be as per notification given by the school
- Admission is granted subject to the vacancy.
- Senior secondary has four faculties: Mathematics, Biology, Commerce and Humanities. Admission to these faculties is based on the number of seats available , percentage of marks,character and attendance. Even students of this institution may be refused admission for lack of expected grades, character and attendance.
- Applicants suitable for admission will be intimated for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with the necessary and relevant documents.
|REQUIRED AGE LIMIT|
|Nursery||2.5 yrs. to 3.5 yrs.|
|PPI||3.5 yrs. to 4.5 yrs.|
|PPII||4.5 yrs. to 5.5 yrs.|
|Class I||5.5 yrs. to 6.5 yrs.|
Admission in above classes requires Original Birth Certificate issued by a Municipality/ Gram Panchayat / Church.