In accordance with the desire of the founder to proclaim the message of love and service , some German and Australian Catholic Priests came to India in 1951 and established Holy Cross School in Byron Bazar, Raipur in 1956. It was one of the first English medium schools in the region of Chhattisgarh. The school became the launching pad to extend educational services of the Pallottine Fathers and Brothers to different parts of the country. Some of the educational institutions run by the Organisation are :
Holy Cross Senior Secondary School, Kapa, St. Vincent Palloti College, Kapa, St. Vincent Palloti College of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur;
and among the latest undertaking is the establishment of
St. Vincent Pallotti International Residential School, Dongargarh
. Besides these, there are scores of educational Institutions run by the Organisation all over India who owe their credit to Holy Cross Senior Secondary School, Byron Bazar, Raipur.